Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Paul Walker Caricature Drawing

Paul Walker Caricature Drawing
marker on paper, 9x12
Copyright Yvonne Ham 2016

Paul Walker with cures under ears.

reference photo


Paul Walker has a button nose that is long and chiseled.  Hid eyebrows sit close to his upper eyelids.  I may play around in Photoshop to lower his hair line.  I think it might need to be more square.    I took out the hair curls near his ears, after comparing hair photos.     I think it is a better likeness.   I found a picture with his shirt open to get that "ladies man" look!  It worked out great to show off his good looks. 

   He was a great actor with the movie Fast and the Furies being his most memorable role for me.    Paul Walker died on November 30, 2013 in a car crash in California.   He was just forty years old.  He will be missed.  

Contact information to purchase this caricature for $40 can be found here

Thank you for following my thirty day challenge of caricature artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment